Saturday, January 31, 2009

Spring Card Workshop

Below are the cards I created for my upcoming Spring Card Workshop.
I tried to keep the designs somewhat simple to allow many cards to be completed in one designated evening.
All supplies used are Close to My Heart, with the exception of ribbon, cuttlebug embossing folders & stickles.

Card #1 (option 1) - Monogram Card
Stamp Sets: Boutique Alpha, Key to My Heart (flourish)
Colors: Hollyhock, Black & White


Card # 1 (option 2) - Monogram Card
Stamp Sets: Boutique Alpha, Key to My Heart (flourish)
Colors: Crystal Blue, Black & White


Card # 2 (option 1) - Cupcake Sprinkles Card
Stamp Set: Cupcake Sprinkles
Colors: Crystal Blue, Heavenly Blue, Star Spangled Blue, Cranberry, Bamboo & White


Card # 2 (option 2) - Cupcake Sprinkles Card
Stamp Set: Cupcake Sprinkles
Colors: Baby Pink, Hollyhock, Bamboo & White

No comments: