Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Glass ornaments (with transparencies)

Below are some ornaments that I made...I stamped on a transparency with Stazon and then colored the back of the image in with permanent markers, rolled up (make sure it is dry) and inserted in the glass ornament. I left a tab at the top of the transparency to hold it in place when it is inserted. On some of them, I also used Stickles glitter glue.

Stamp Set: November Stamp of the Month, All Decked Out


Stamp Set: Snow Friends (with stickles)


Stamp Set: Boutique Alpha (with red stickles)


Stamp Sets: Nov. Stamp of the Month -All Decked Out, Snow Friends, Frosty Friends

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just adorable ornaments! I hope to make some time to try this idea. I enjoying seeing all your beautiful art! Jane in Missouri