Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sept. SOTM - Treasure Life - Bookmark Card

"Treasure Life" Bookmark Card:

Up close of bookmark:


This is a bookmark card using (CTMH) September's SOTM, Treasure Life. I love this stamp set. The words are wonderful! This is a neat card. It has a book mark attached to the right hand side...the receiver of the card can tear it off at the perforation. I think I may have this be my make-n-take project for my September workshop.

Paper: CTMH White Daisy & Sunflower CS
Ink: CTMH Sunflower, Autumn Terracotta, Chocolate & Garden Green

I found this card idea from another CTMH consultant, Cindy Prado.

Measurements:
Base CS (White Daisy) 5" x 12", score @ 5 1/4", perforate @ 10 1/2"
(I do not have a perforating blade with my Fiskar's cutter and I did not want to have to buy a different paper cutter, so I bought the rotary perforating blade by Cutterpede (EK Success) for $3.99- it has a safety protector onit and thought I would try it and see what would happen. I was so happy that it worked! I just lifted my ruler guide on my Fiskar's paper cutter and lined the blade up in the indentation of my paper cutter and rolled it on the paper. I hope that makes some sense.)
Bottom layer CS (Sunflower) 4 3/4" x 5" and 4 3/4" x 1 1/4"
Top layer CS (White Daisy - sponged and stamped) 4 3/4" x 4 1/2" and 4 1/2" x 1 1/8"

Technique: Book Mark Card

No comments: